Total War: ARENA is a free-to-play, team-based strategy game, putting players in the middle of epic-scale battles. Using key elements of award-winning Total War design, it is made from the ground-up for multiplayer realtime strategy fans, with two teams of ten players going head-to-head.
- Built for multiplayer RTS fans: fast-paced 10v10 battles on custom made battlefield maps, where decisive strategies, combat tactics and teamwork will decide who is victorious.
- Players control three units of warriors led by an iconic commander from history, each with their own battle style. Choose from Alexander the Great, Leonidas, Germanicus, Caesar and more.
- Deep progression: level up commanders and units to open up even more specialist skills, weaponry, armour and abilities.
- Total War’s epic scale and high quality strategy gameplay, designed purely for multiplayer.
- Play for free with option for in-game purchases to customise units and speed progression.
Closed Beta participants will be given access to a closed forum, where you can share you feedback directly with the development team, and with other players. By playing ARENA at this early stage, you will be helping to shape the future direction of the game.
Currently the game is open in North America, Europe and Russia.